Sunday 1 May 2011

Summer Term

Hi all, I hope that you have had a great holiday and we can't complain about the weather. I have even played a few bowling games, so that can't be bad.I hope that you all have your costumes ready for Book Day on Friday. Any suggestions for me would be gratefully received........ kind ones please, not Miss Trunchball!!!!!!
Been unable to put the Boot Camp maths on the computer but will keep trying. James sent an e-mail asking about a costume for Friday. I'd like to think that everyone will make an effort to find something to wear, I know that the teachers are searching.  Looking forward to seeing you all on Tuesday.... bright and early. Enjoy your last day off everyone. Mrs. Evans.

3 comments:

  1. Do we go back on Wednesday or Tuesday? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go back on Wednesday Kira. Well done for reading the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for letting me know, See you on Wednesday! x

    ReplyDelete