Saturday 14 May 2011

Prom

Hi all,
Could you tell your parents that I have booked the Community Centre, Crown Hill for the last Friday that we are in school. Maybe I can meet with those that are interested at the beginning of next half term. We need to decide what we are going to do about the food and entertainment. Should be good fun.....I hope. Mrs Evans.
I hope that your all prepared for Llangrannog. We need to keep an eye on the weather forecast and hope that it will be fine. We should have information about buses and dorms early this week, I did chase them up on Friday but had to eave a message.
See you on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Evans.
    Just wondering, what will happen to me, Phoebe, Megan, Hannah, Chloe and Angharad because we only have six people in our dorm?
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiyaaa, I cant wait till llangrannog! It will be really really fun .x

    ReplyDelete