Saturday 23 October 2010

What a great half term.

Hope that you all have a fantastic break... I think we all need one. Don't forget your minute daily tables practice. I'm sure this can only help you with maths next term.
Congratulations to Zoe for getting 100 merits this term and hence the award  'Star of the Week'. You will all have a new merit sheet for the next half term so everyone will have the same opportunity to win the award at Christmas.
Remember to consider other people at Halloween and have great evening.
See you Nov 1st bright and early. Mrs Evans.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Evans. I'm having a fab half term. But still, I can't wait to get back to school and see all my friends.
    From Katie Francis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Evans.I am having a fantastic half term so far.I can't wait to go back to school to do some maths!!!
    From Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Evans,
    I'm having a great half-term, hope you are too.
    Out of interest, I have just finished reading a Michael Morpurgo book called 'Why The Whales Came' and I was surprised to find the Eisteddfod writing competition starter sentence is actually an extract from the book. I thought it was a sentence someone from school had made up.
    See you on Monday,
    From Phoebe

    ReplyDelete