Sunday 7 February 2010

Last week before Half Term

Hello all. Here we are with the last week before half term. There are many things that we have to complete before our week's holiday. We need to finish the book that we started for Mrs. Decaro and Mrs Dobbins to take to Mbalu. Everyone should have completed their stories and poetry for the Eisteddfod. Also, I hope that your paintings are just about finished.
I would have liked to have had a Science week this week with lots of investigations but I think we will only have 2 or 3 afternoons for this.
Don't forget our V.E. Day party on Wednesday afternoon. It should be fun..... with Spam sandwiches. I hope that you've asked your family and friends what they ate on that day, I need to know what I need to get.
Last but not least you should have learnt the song and poem for the Eisteddfod. We will need to work hard at these this week.
See you all tomorrow for a very busy week. Mrs J.

4 comments:

  1. Mrs Evans,

    I know your not in tomorrow so thouhgt we'd leave u a message here re VE Day. We have found that as well as spam they also had jam sandwiches, honey and cinnamon buns, scones, jelly & ice cream and victoria sponge. For decorations they had paper chains and union jack bunting. If you only manage to get one thing can it please be the jelly and ice-cream!!

    The Fishs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Evans from Oakville in Canada. I have been doing education city everyday for a couple of hours while my cousins are in school. I will be going snowboarding on Wednesday and on Friday all my family will be going to a place called Algonquin Park where there are real bears and wolves in the forest. I will write again soon and let you know what else we are doing. See you soon Alisdair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Alisdair it was really great to hear from you and what a surprise. Sound's as if your having a fantastic time away. I noticed your name on Education City, well done for working on that. It would be lovely to see some of your pictures from Canada when you get back. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and I hope your shoulder is feeling better. Regards to your parents. Mrs Evans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your help Mrs Fish and Niamh. I will see what I can do about the jelly and the ice cream. Off shopping tomorrow. See you Wednesday. Mrs E

    ReplyDelete