Sunday 31 January 2010

Hi All!

Sorry it's so late updating my blog but my Internet has been playing up this weekend.
Congratulations Aaron Williams for getting the prestigious award of 'Star of the Week' last Friday. He was really enthusiastic about becoming a member of the Eco Committee and has been elected as Class 1 representative along with Niamh Fish. They've already started putting the lights off in our class when we go out, just wish they'd wait until I'd left too...... Ouch! No, really, well done you two.
Our P.E. day has changed due to other classes having football lessons. We will now have the first lesson after lunch on a Friday afternoon. Also, our Art, DT and Ict afternoon will change to a Tuesday.
Don't forget our trip to Swansea next Thursday. We will be looking at what it was like during World war 2, I'm looking forward to it, I don't know about you. You will need a packed lunch as we won't be arriving back until late afternoon.
I'd like to thank my 2 followers...... I was beginning to think that no one was reading our Year 6 blog! Only kidding parents.... I know your support is with your children and myself and thank you for that. That's all ..till next time.
Kindest regards,
Mrs J.Evans.

2 comments:

  1. Very happy to be a follower. Niamh is very happy using Education City. Unfortunately her sister Elin also wants to use it. There have been loads of arguments. Is there any chance Elin could have her own account?

    Tina Fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I tried again this morning to log on to Education city but I stilll can't,I finished my maths last night and am going to begin my core task shortly.

    ReplyDelete