Sunday 26 February 2012

Hi everyone. Sorry that I haven't posted on the blog but having problems at the moment. Will keep trying.

Sorry that I haven't posted on the blog for a while but I am having problems logging on since it has been changed. Have you realised that we are half way through your final year in Maesybryn. I said that it would fly by and it sure is. Lots of work to do this term but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. This week is really busy. Monday we have Safe project and house meetings. Tuesday, house meetings. Wednesday I'm out in the morning visiting a school looking at good practice and you have swimming. Thursday is our Eisteddfod day and Friday the chairing ceremony. I wonder who will be the bard this year. Here's to another good week. Mrs Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment