Saturday 18 June 2011

Prom Update

Hi All,
I spoke to Mrs Gay on Friday afternoon and she is prepared to book the Prom for us. We will need to make a payment shortly but I will keep you updated as to when and how much we have to pay. We thought that if everyone paid £15 that would pay for the meal and decorations for the hall. I am hoping that the magazine sales will pay for the disco and the cost of the hall. Maybe we can think of another money making venture to boost our funds. Lots going on next week:
Monday 20th June. Bryncelynnog debating
Tuesday 21st June. Sports team talk.
Wednesday 22nd  June. Sports Day
Friday 24th June. Inset Day
Yet another week full to the brim with exciting things to do. See you all Monday,
Mrs Evans. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi.
    I am really sad that i'm going to miss sports day. I was looking forward to the sprint and skipping race.
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete