Monday 28 February 2011

First day back!

What another busy term we have again Class 1 which starts on Tuesday and Wednesday with house meetings. Please work at the Welsh words, I know some of you have learnt them and others are well on the way. Wednesday morning is the first of our 12 weeks of swimming lessons. Mr Monk will be taking you and I will stay back with Year 5. Also, we have changed our PE day to a Wednesday afternoon but we will not be able to have the lesson this week due to house meetings. Friday is Eisteddfod which is enjoyed by all. I wonder who will be the winning house this year. Think it's best to go one week at a time being as there is so much going on. See you tomorrow afternoon, Mrs Evans.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I am so nervous about being dowlais captain and singing the song but I still can't wait!!!
    From Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. how is all going haven't visited maesybryn for ages liam lewis daisy's sister

    ReplyDelete