Friday 17 December 2010

A very merry Christmas to Class 1 and your parents.

I've just arrived home after spending an hour at school. The weather has stopped our last day for a second year and I was looking forward to Christmas dinner and wishing you all a Happy Christmas before you left for the holiday. Never mind I'm sure that you are all having fun in the snow just take care and play safe. It would be lovely if you could take some interesting photographs of the snow and bring them in next term. We can write some poems in different styles such as Haiku, and they are always better with good stimuli.
Here's Mrs Evans signing out........ going to play in the snow,... well maybe!
Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you aswell !!
    I was gutted this morning when I woke up !
    I still have presants and cards to give out :(
    Hopefully we will be back in school on the 4th.

    Bye for now,
    Kira Lendrum x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Evans.
    I can't believe it's snowing on the last day!!!
    I just played in the snow.
    I'm freezing!
    Wish you have a fantastic Christmas!
    From Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guys,
    Zoe what's up ???
    I am soo boredd you cant go any where when the stupid snow comes down :( .
    I will be glad to back to school ! x.

    ReplyDelete