Saturday 25 September 2010

Half way through the first half term.

Thank you Zoe for your kind message. I think you deserve 3 merits for using the computer and posting a response.
We have an exciting few weeks ahead with a vist to the court. We will each have a part to play there ... I think it will be good fun!
I must say how impressed I am with the work that you are giving me at the moment, keep it up and you will have no problem at the Comprehensive school next year.
Don't forget that you need you PE kit Wednesday and Friday ths term. When you see Mrs Rees on Monday wish her a Happy Birthday. It was her big birthday on Sunday..... and who knows you could be in for a merit or two if you ask me to go and sing to her.
See you on Monday bright eyed and bushy tailed....... Mrs Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment