Tuesday 31 August 2010

Welcome to Class 1.

Monday 6th September is the day to remember when you will start in your new and last class at Maesybryn Primary School.
Please keep a watch on our blog as I quite often place things to remind you and your parents about up and coming events. We have lots of those in Year 6! Remind your parents if they would like to speak to me at any time I will be available to discuss any concerns they may be having. It may be better if they contact the office to see if I am available as I have to attend meetings at Bryncelynnog and may not be at school.
Let's have a wonderful year and keep up the tradition of being a super school with an equally super year 6. Looking forward to teaching and working with you during your last Primary School year.
Regards Mrs. Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment