Saturday 15 May 2010

A new week and...... Llangranog!

Hi all. Here we are at the start of another very busy week. I hope that you have all been working on your homework. I would be really pleased if you could have it in before Thursday this week so that I will have time to mark it before we go away. We may have to leave giving new homework until later on in the week.... (I can't take it away with me parents, too many exciting things to do in Llangranog:-).
Just a short reminder about the items we need for Llangranog.
  • A waterproof coat.
  • Warm clothes.
  • Wellingtons or old trainers/ boots.
  • Pyjamas/nightclothes.
  • A sleeping bag. Children will have bunks but need sleeping bags.
  • A wash bag with toothbrush etc.
  • The centre has suggested that the children do not bring electrical items such as hair dryers, curling tongs etc. To be quite honest we won't have time to make our selves look glamorous, too many exciting activities.

It would be really helpful if I could have two parents that I could contact to inform everyone of our arrival. These 2 parents could then contact another 2 parents and so on until everyone has had the message. I am sure that you will all feel happier to know that we are safe. If I have access to a computer, I will try and add information to our blog. Here's to a busy week and a fabulous weekend. Mrs Evans.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're letting me come with you, year 6! Don't forget - popeth yn Gymraeg! from dawn to dusk - siarad Cymraeg!
    Mrs Decaro

    ReplyDelete