Wednesday 31 March 2010

Easter Break

Hi All,
Here we are a third of the way through our Easter holiday. I hope you are all having a really good time and relaxing ready for the last term at Maesybryn Primary School. Yes that's right, your last term at your Primary School. Who'd have thought 7 years ago when you entered the nursery for your first day that it would go so quickly! This term, like the last two, is going to be very busy and will be over in no time at all, so make the most of it.
Please remember to read the book I gave you about being safe on the road. We will have a quiz the first week back and we all need to get really good results to get to the next round of the quiz. Also, research children's books. We will be using the Task wheel to produce a book and visual aid for a younger child. Let's come up with some really good ideas.... I know some of you have excellent suggestions.
Finally for now, please let your class mates know about this information. I would be really pleased if I had some comments to read and answer. Mrs Price's class are responding really well........ and who knows, there could be merits on offer.

1 comment:

  1. I completely forgot about looking at children's books. I'll try my hardest to learn the road safety information. I'll see you soon!
    Niamh

    ReplyDelete